.@SecKennedy NUKES @DanaBashCNN:
— Rapid Response 47 (@RapidResponse47) August 2, 2026
"I'm not debating this with you."
"Of course you won't. All you know how to do is repeat things that people told you and say, 'Trust the experts!' That's what you did during Covid. Now we know that Anthony Fauci, who was the 'expert,' was… pic.twitter.com/IVRLJfDSZ6
Europe and the US were founded on Judeo-Christian principles.
— Weronika Rogowska (@Rogowskawero) August 3, 2026
That is our culture and heritage.
Middle Eastern and Arabic culture does not align with these traditions—especially regarding women, individual liberty, and secular law.
Walk the streets of Western Europe today and… pic.twitter.com/qsPmtURYKq
Sharia law is not compatible with Florida.
— Byron Donalds (@ByronDonalds) August 3, 2026
Groups like CAIR should get the hell out of our state. pic.twitter.com/pHn21MekJA
If the filibuster is the only thing standing in the way of passing the SAVE America Act, then I'm a YES vote to end it.
— Darline Graham (@DarlineGrahamSC) August 3, 2026
There's too much at stake. Democrats refuse to protect our elections or our children from the transgender agenda.
It's time to get this done for President… pic.twitter.com/ToXK1n381W
THISπππ✅πΊπΈπΊπΈπΊπΈπΊπΈπΊπΈπΊπΈ pic.twitter.com/AFiJOoImP9
— Rob Schneider πΊπΈ (@RobSchneider) August 4, 2026
"Under these socialists, with Mamdani as the key ideological leader, is making life tangibly worse for the people that they govern."
— Fox News (@FoxNews) August 4, 2026
"That's turning our streets into third world hell holes. And they're doing it with a smile on their face because they know that's ultimately their… pic.twitter.com/y8I9Qogyqv
“I can't believe you voted for Donald Trump. Why would you vote for Donald Trump?
— TONY™ (@TONYxTWO) August 4, 2026
Maybe because the left is trying to destroy America and they literally tried to murder our president.
Maybe because Kamala Harris's platform was the stupidest thing I've ever seen, and I don't… pic.twitter.com/K8oai9pRqH
She is absolutely incredible.
— Kosher (@koshercockney) August 4, 2026
A must watch.
Ariel Or: "I don’t care about the Oscars.
I care about honest representation of who we are. I care that the world will learn about Sephardic Jews, about Israeli women in combat” pic.twitter.com/O2Pv4aEIq3
I am releasing my full documentary on the islamic takeover of Michigan. We are likely to see our first muslim senator in the United States of America. You want to know what Dearborn is actually like?
— Nate Friedman (@NateFriedman97) August 2, 2026
Watch this video. It starts with a loud call to prayer, it gets broadcasted 5… pic.twitter.com/Ud0a2K1Bnt
No comments:
Post a Comment