🚨 JUST IN: SCOTUS Justice Amy Coney Barrett rips the people threatening her life and her family, saying her CHILDREN are now dealing with it and she was given a bulletproof vest by security
— Eric Daugherty (@EricLDaugh) July 14, 2026
Barrett now has the vest at her house to use at any time
LEFITSTS ARE EVIL
"6 weeks… pic.twitter.com/wdwtFQOxaE
Former Hillary Clinton advisor and bundler Al Mottur slams the socialist takeover of the Democrat party:
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) July 14, 2026
"They don't love America...if we have people in our party who are so far left that they are saying we don't want to protect people from crime, well that's just absurd." pic.twitter.com/kcK2oOwGMG
"They seek to make medical students not into competent doctors, but into far-left activists."
— Fox News (@FoxNews) July 14, 2026
During a hearing examining medical school curriculum requirements and DEI-related policies, House Education Committee Chairman Tim Walberg accused UCLA's medical school and the… pic.twitter.com/b4dlZv5u7f
"I'm an Arab Israeli. Israel is my country. I'm fighting for my country. Israel gives me freedom of religion and speech. Why would I fight Israel? I’m a proud Arab Israeli. I'll fight Hamas."
— Vivid.🇮🇱 (@VividProwess) July 13, 2026
The mainstream media will never share this.
pic.twitter.com/apN3LL3Qds
College summer break has gone OFF the rails. ☀️😂🍻
— Jesse Watters (@JesseBWatters) July 14, 2026
These students might need to get back to class… ASAP. 🤦🏻♂️📚
“I’m probation FREE after I HIT a lady with my car.” 🚓
“What will happen in the MIDTERMS? I hope I pass!” 🗳️
“The BIGGEST issue in America? PARKING TICKETS.” 🎟️… pic.twitter.com/HBFajbs4CF
No comments:
Post a Comment