"a black fourth grader in Mississippi is two and a half times as likely to be proficient in math and reading as one in California"
— Spencer Pratt (@spencerpratt) July 20, 2026
Don't let communists run your state. pic.twitter.com/CWF6nSTabH
“I’m not living in Communist America… I’ve read the quotes from the DSA platform, from their own mouths. Don’t tell me I’m not seeing what I am seeing.”
— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) July 20, 2026
Bill Maher sees the DSA for what it is: An evil group bent on wrecking America. pic.twitter.com/uAHTvdNknJ
Brandon Gill: "If Somalians are the backbone of Minnesota, why are nearly 80% of them still on welfare after being here for 10+ years?" pic.twitter.com/8DoEDH7oEz
— Deep Leaks (@DeepLeaksHQ) July 20, 2026
.@elonmusk says he’s “the largest individual taxpayer in history… I’ve paid over $10 billion in tax. You’re welcome. I thought the IRS might send me a little trophy or something.” Thank you, Elon! pic.twitter.com/zjOMv1rmQK
— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) July 20, 2026
Watch this man's reaction after he finds out his dance partner is trans.
— Joe Rogan Podcast News (@joeroganhq) July 20, 2026
"Nope, I can’t do that." pic.twitter.com/8WRrJvsqrv
Joel Webbon explains why Christianity deserves a place of preference in America’s culture and government:
— DeVory Darkins (@devorydarkins) July 20, 2026
“No more ‘Happy Diwali’ from the White House. ‘Merry Christmas,’ that’s okay. ‘Happy Easter,’ that’s okay. Lighting a menorah in the Oval Office is not okay. It’s like,… pic.twitter.com/WxaakMPtrB
Benjamin Netanyahu stood before the UN and said what others wouldn’t:
— Vivid.🇮🇱 (@VividProwess) July 19, 2026
"Giving the Palestinians a state 1 mile from Jerusalem after October 7th is like giving Al Qaeda a state 1 mile from New York City after September 11th!"
"This is sheer MADNESS."
He's 100% correct. pic.twitter.com/6N4jgSAqgU
Batya: The working class is not electing the DSA. Despite all their talk about soak the rich and fight the oligarchy, the socialist candidates have all turned out to be rich elites pic.twitter.com/fOn0kta0An
— DSA Watch (@DSA_Watch) July 20, 2026
AND THERE IT IS…
— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) July 20, 2026
Democrat nominee Melat Kiros admits the goal is to build a new world order through electing the third world: pic.twitter.com/W750LrJh3r
"I'm in."
— Fox News (@FoxNews) July 20, 2026
Over a week after the death of Sen. Lindsey Graham, Sen. Darline Graham tells @seanhannity she's running for the full Senate term to replace her brother in South Carolina.
"I have been praying a lot, talking to my family... I feel like I can do it. I feel an inner… pic.twitter.com/N12NcgXqT4
No comments:
Post a Comment