π¨ HOLY SMOKES: TALARICO'S FINANCES ARE A DISASTER π¨
— Jesse Watters (@JesseBWatters) June 19, 2026
Part-time state senator, part-time "DEI consultant" — but NO OFFICE π€
His campaign won't say if mommy & daddy are financing his lifestyle π€
WHY are we electing these guys?! pic.twitter.com/IfrdNJCVpl
Vivek Ramaswamy says America succeeds when it celebrates opportunity over victimhood, arguing the American Dream, not identity, is what unites the country:
— Sean Hannity πΊπΈ (@seanhannity) June 19, 2026
“Look, this is Obama’s legacy. The Democratic Party is in his shadow. It’s a party of victimhood. It’s a party that says… pic.twitter.com/WUff4VOz1B
Dear friends, the verdict has been handed down.
— ThaΓ―s d’Escufon (@ThaisEscufon) June 18, 2026
I have been found guilty, but thanks to you and your support, I have avoided a prison sentence, and I can’t thank you enough for that.
I’ll tell you what I think about it and what I plan to do. pic.twitter.com/dDXeyxPay4
Today, on my final day as Director of National Intelligence, I’m releasing never-before-seen communications and documents exposing how Dr. Fauci provided millions in US taxpayer dollars to fund dangerous gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab, worked with politicized elements… pic.twitter.com/ZMdliW4zyS
— DNI Tulsi Gabbard (@DNIGabbard) June 19, 2026
π¨ WOW: Obama just spent a BILLION DOLLARS on a SHRINE for HIMSELF - AND THREW A PARTY FOR ITπ€£
— Jesse Watters (@JesseBWatters) June 19, 2026
The REVIEWS ARE IN: "It looks like a refrigerator that fell off the DEATH STAR" π pic.twitter.com/ah2Zfd90Wz
π¨ WOW! JD Vance just said LOUD AND CLEAR that we are NO LONGER pretending that "America First" includes ANY other country
— QUANTUM GUARD ™️ (@QuantumGuard17) June 18, 2026
"[A Ukrainian-American] was sticking his finger in my face saying 'you need to support my country!'"
"I said, 'sir, with all due respect, if you're an… pic.twitter.com/17yGwMfCoV
π¨ NOW: National Guard troops are monitoring the Lincoln Memorial reflecting pool like HAWKS after a man was arrested for jumping into the pool RIPPING SEALANT off the bottom
— Nick Sortor (@nicksortor) June 19, 2026
Deranged lefts are literally VANDALIZING the pool just to “get Trump”
INSANE to think this is where we… pic.twitter.com/f1ORXJ8bzV
I'm going to destroy the liberal narrative about Juneteenth in less than 2 minutes. pic.twitter.com/AEGBt3QCTe
— Damani Felder (@TheDamaniFelder) June 19, 2026
One day after the U.S. signed a deal with the Islamic Republic، the regime in Iran, handed Parastoo Ahmadi 74 lashes for singing on YouTube.
— Masih Alinejad π³️ (@AlinejadMasih) June 18, 2026
They call America the Great Satan. And then they flew to the table and signed a deal with the «Devil«. But a woman’s voice scared them… pic.twitter.com/FMJdKD7EGZ
The most successful political scam in modern history is convincing people that our future depends on separating ourselves by race.
— Wesley Hunt (@WesleyHuntTX) June 19, 2026
We have race-based caucuses, race-based programs, race-based holidays, race-based activism, and race-based grievance politics.
And somehow we’re… pic.twitter.com/pE2kaimxNo
No comments:
Post a Comment