🚨 This is a prime example of fraud and waste inside California's homeless industrial complex
— Nick shirley (@nickshirleyy) June 2, 2026
California bought this hotel for $8 million in 2020 and now wants $20 million to fix it. That is $625,000 per homeless person.
6 years later and NOTHING to show.
EXPOSE IT ALL. pic.twitter.com/4zHPmZKyPk
.@POTUS absolutely bodies Fake News @kaitlancollins: "I see her standing there with hatred in her eyes." pic.twitter.com/rwR6sGWN1Z
— Rapid Response 47 (@RapidResponse47) June 3, 2026
Britain has a very simple way to solve its Pakistani grooming gang problem: send them back to Pakistan where they will be executed. https://t.co/DbNYXlO1k6 pic.twitter.com/1GzdUdUqGx
— Ian Miles Cheong (@ianmiles) June 3, 2026
Islamic scholar in California, Uthman Farooq, has a message to Americans:
— Dr. Maalouf (@realMaalouf) June 3, 2026
“You can’t stop Islam in America. This is NOT your country, this is OUR country. This is the land of Allah. If you want to live in a place with no Muslims, I suggest you go to hell.” pic.twitter.com/QvV9LRiN83
The idea that a 2-year-old girl who doesn’t play with dolls must be trans is ridiculous pic.twitter.com/rVsMSc3PMs
— Josh Hawley (@HawleyMO) June 3, 2026
'I HAVE NO BRE*STS'
— Tyler O'Neil (@Tyler2ONeil) June 3, 2026
Watch @ChloeCole's eye-opening testimony to @GOPHELP.
"I hadn't even had my first kiss," she said. "How could they take away part of my womanhood before I was old enough to call myself one?"
"I have no bre*sts, because they were replaced with scars." pic.twitter.com/TInZUwY2xg
Sunny Hostin: It’s disheartening that people look the other way and vote for Trump, despite his behavior. Selfish. Despicable and un-American.
— Western Lensman (@WesternLensman) June 3, 2026
Also Sunny Hostin: Democrats have to take back power. If I lived in Maine, I’m holding my nose and voting for Platner.
🤡🌍 pic.twitter.com/IpqpM80w4K
No comments:
Post a Comment